TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read our terms and conditions carefully before using our website
1. This website is owned by Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd (“the Firm”). This website is issued in the United Kingdom and the information, services and products on the website are for use by residents of the United Kingdom only.
2. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions, and also indicates your acknowledgement of the information contained within the section on Regulatory Information.
3. This website, these Terms and Conditions, and the information contained within Regulatory Information may be altered and amended at any time without prior notice. Therefore, your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of and acknowledgement of the Terms and Conditions and Regulatory Information as amended.
Access and content
4. The Firm cannot guarantee that this website will always be available for access. The Firm reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access to any page(s) included on this site without notice at any time and accepts no responsibility for these pages not being available.
5. Whilst the Firm endeavours to ensure that the information contained within the site is accurate, current & complete it is possible that errors or omissions may occur and no guarantee is given regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website. If you are in any doubt as to the accuracy of any information contained within this site, or if you require any further information, you may wish to contact us directly or take independent financial advice.
6. Any material downloaded from this website is at your own risk. No warranty is given that the use of the website or any material downloaded will not cause damage to any property including, without limitation, loss of data or computer viruses.
7. Information contained within this website may be deleted or altered by the Firm without notification.
8. The Firm is not responsible for the content of any other sites which can be accessed from this website.
9. The content of this site is intended for information only and does not constitute a financial promotion (as defined in the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 in the UK and Chapter 370 Investment Services Act Article 2 (1) in Malta) or other financial, professional or investment advice in any way. If you are not sure about any information contained on this site, you may wish to consult a financial adviser.
10. Any personal information you provide will only be used by the Firm. Personal information is collected in order to compile mailing lists. This information may be used from you from time to time, to allow us to offer you further services and opportunities provided by the Firm.
11. We also collect information automatically about your visit to our website to allow us to monitor user preferences and to assist us in making website improvements.
12. When processing any personal information provided by you, the Firm, as Data Controller, shall take all necessary steps to comply with the Data Protection Act, Act XXVI of 2001 and all subsidiary legislation made thereunder.
12.1. In accordance with the Data Protection Act, the Firm is required to collect the information fairly and to let you know how it will be used and whether this will be passed or made available to third parties.
12.2. The Firm shall comply with the Principles set out in the Data Protection Act and shall ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely.
12.3. The Firm warrants that personal information will be held only as long as is necessary.
12.4. The Firm uses up to date industry procedures to keep personal information safe and secure against loss, unauthorised disclosure or access.
12.5. You have a statutory right to access free of charge your personal information held by the Firm. Should you wish to obtain a copy of the personal information held by The Firm you should write to the Data Protection Officer, at the address hereunder, email: email@example.com
. On satisfaction of your identity, the Firm will provide you with a copy of your personal information within 30 days from receipt of your request.
12.6. You are to notify the Firm immediately should you have reason to believe that any personal information held is inaccurate.
13. This website is protected by copyright. Reproduction of part or all of the website contents in any form is prohibited unless for personal use.
14. The terms and conditions of use of this website are governed by the Maltese laws and any dispute regarding this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese courts.
The headings listed above are for convenience only and shall not affect interpretation.
These Terms and Conditions were last revised in June 2008.