- Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Malta Financial Services Authority (Licence No: IS/43509).
- Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd is not authorised to give investment advice to individual investors.
- The information presented throughout the entire website does not constitute an offer, invitation or an inducement to invest.
- The purpose of the website is to communicate and to present general information relating to the activities of Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd.
- Past performance is not a guide to the future.
- The value of units and shares and the income from them can go down as well as up.
- You may not get back the amount of money that you originally invested.
- Exchange rates may cause the value of underlying overseas investments to go down as well as up.
- Gearing, the borrowing of money to invest in shares increases the risks of an investment portfolio. Whilst gains can be made in rising markets, value losses can be sustained in downward trending markets. Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd utilises gearing strategies.
- Always read and fully assess the Key Features Document of any Investment Company to determine your personal appetite for risk prior to making any investment decision. If in doubt, consult an independent financial adviser.
Investment Trust Companies
Investment Trusts are listed Companies. They have independent Boards and Directors. Shares in Investment Trust Companies are traded on the Stock Market and are subject to the United Kingdom Listing Authority Rules. The share price will fluctuate in accordance with supply and demand and may not reflect the underlying net asset value of the overall Company. The variation between the Market and Net Asset Value of the overall Company is known as the discount or premium spread. Market conditions and market sentiment determine the spread between the bid and offer price of the Company shares.
Please refer to current data to determine the level of gearing for each Investment Company.
Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd currently manages the underlying assets of the following Investment Companies:
- Blue Planet Financials Growth and Income Investment Trusts (Nos. 1-10) plc
- Blue Planet Worldwide Financials Investment Trust plc
- Blue Planet International Financials Investment Trust plc
Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd has made every effort to ensure that the data and any statements appearing on this site are factual, clear and balanced. Errors and omissions do occur and the information presented may be incomplete. The materials and statements presented are subject to change at any time.
Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd is authorised by the Malta Financial Services Authority to provide Investment Services under the Investment Services Act 1994. Licence No: IS/43509.
Blue Planet Investment Management Ltd
Registered Office: 18A, Locker Street, Sliema SLM 3124, Malta
Registration Number: C43509